About eVestment Private Markets
eVestment Private Markets is a division of eVestment, a Nasdaq company. eVestment Private Markets serves institutional investors, fund managers and intermediaries across fundraising, due diligence and investor relations activities. Our sole focus is to bring transparency and efficiency to private markets to help our clients better achieve their goals.
eVestment, a Nasdaq company, provides a flexible suite of easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions to help the institutional investing community identify and capitalize on global investment trends, better select and monitor investment managers and more successfully enable asset managers to market their funds worldwide. With the largest, most comprehensive global database of traditional and alternative strategies, delivered through leading-edge technology and backed by fantastic client service, eVestment helps its clients be more strategic, efficient and informed.
eVestment Company Timeline
- 2017Nasdaq acquires eVestment
- 2016eVestment acquires Public Plan IQ
- 2015eVestment acquires TopQ
- 2014eVestment opens Middle East office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012eVestment acquires StokTrib, Fundspire and PerTrac
- 2011eVestment acquires A.S.A.P. Advisor Services and HedgeFund.Net
- 2011eVestment establishes second Asia Pacific location in Hong Kong
- 2009eVestment establishes Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia
- 2008eVestment establishes European headquarters in London, England
- 2004eVestment expands to Canada
- 2000eVestment founded