Populating numerous LP templates and internal requests for portfolio performance data – both quarterly and during diligence – in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Create and populate custom Excel report templates that meet each of your stakholders’ requirements at the click of a mouse, with eVestment TopQ.
How it Works
TopQ is a performance data management and analytics tool for GPs, helping them to improve accuracy, efficiency and capabilities in the calculation and analysis of their performance data.
Use the flexible reporting functionality of TopQ to configure custom Excel reports of portfolio performance data that mirror templates from your investors and internal stakeholders. Produce Excel-based reports at the click of a mouse with your specified data and configurations, formatted in a clean, presentation-ready format. All custom built reports can be saved and re-used for a streamlined reporting process.
Create Templates that Mirror Your LPs'
- Build individual templates for each of your investors using the layouts and labeling that align with their templates.
- Select the relevant fund and deal-level data points of your portfolio to include in report templates.
- Configure the template with filters, formatting and more to meet requirements.
Produce Customized Reports In a Matter of Clicks
- Whether for quarterly reporting or due diligence, upload your transactional cash flow data and parameters to efficiently calculate full fund and deal performance metrics.
- At the click of a button, export your selected portfolio performance into your pre-configured report templates.
- Free up valuable time and resource to focus on other areas of investor servicing and portfolio reporting.
“By using TopQ, we managed to successfully run the fundraising process with a small team. It freed up a lot of time on the portfolio analysis work and meant we could spend that saved time on responding to other due diligence questions.”
– Investor Relations Manager, Equistone Partners Europe