About eVestment Private Markets
eVestment Private Markets is a market intelligence and performance analytics solution delivered by eVestment, a Nasdaq company. eVestment Private Markets serves institutional investors, fund managers and intermediaries across fundraising, due diligence and investor relations activities. Our sole focus is to bring transparency and efficiency to private markets to help our clients better achieve their goals.
Partnerships and Accolades
Official Partner of the Institutional Limited Partners Association (ILPA)
ILPA and eVestment Private Markets have partnered to aid ILPA members’ manager selection by providing access to eVestment’s private markets due diligence solution, TopQ, at a discounted rate
Winner of The Drawdown’s 2018 Award: “Innovative Product/Service: GP-LP Relations”
eVestment was recognized in The Drawdown’s 2018 Private Equity Services Award in the “Innovative Product/Service: GP-LP Relations” category. This award recognized innovative technologies designed to increase efficiencies in both time and costs for private equity funds and investors.
eVestment, a Nasdaq company, provides a flexible suite of easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions to help the institutional investing community identify and capitalize on global investment trends, better select and monitor investment managers and more successfully enable asset managers to market their funds worldwide. With the largest, most comprehensive global database of traditional and alternative strategies, delivered through leading-edge technology and backed by fantastic client service, eVestment helps its clients be more strategic, efficient and informed.
eVestment Company Timeline
- 2017Nasdaq acquires eVestment
- 2016eVestment acquires Public Plan IQ
- 2015eVestment acquires TopQ
- 2014eVestment opens Middle East office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012eVestment acquires StokTrib, Fundspire and PerTrac
- 2011eVestment acquires A.S.A.P. Advisor Services and HedgeFund.Net
- 2011eVestment establishes second Asia Pacific location in Hong Kong
- 2009eVestment establishes Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia
- 2008eVestment establishes European headquarters in London, England
- 2004eVestment expands to Canada
- 2000eVestment founded