In pursuit of facilitating AUM growth and securing their corner of the private markets of tomorrow, GPs are increasingly up against LPs’ full re-up calendars, robust diligence processes, and the growing complexity in their own portfolio data workflows.
With Nasdaq’s eVestment platform, GPs can overcome this complexity and strengthen their competitive advantage with access to unparalleled insights on LPs, their peers, and their own portfolio.
Strengthen LP Targeting & Pitching
Go beyond static investor databases and leverage the industry’s deepest and most actionable intelligence on investors and consultants to empower your capital raising:
- 8,000+ investor and consultant profiles containing details on asset allocations, key contacts, and manager rosters.
- A library of 100,000+ documents from investors and consultants, covering investment recommendations, fees and terms, pacing plans, consultant research, and more.
- Customizable email alerts and configurable APIs to automatically push investor information to where your teams need it.
Better Position Against Your Peers
Guide how you position against peers with Nasdaq eVestment’s database of GPs, funds, and market insights.
- Anticipate market competition with a 5-year forward calendar of projected and confirmed funds in market.
- Gain confidence in peer comparisons with performance data that is directly sourced and verifiable against an investor-reported document.
- Streamline benchmarking workflows by comparing side-by-side against 6,000+ GPs and integrated Preqin private capital benchmarks.
- See how your peers are pitching, and being perceived by, LPs with access to investment recommendations and GP presentation decks.
Get the Insights You and Your LPs Need, Faster
Move beyond spreadsheets for your portfolio intelligence workflows to strengthen fundraising and LP communications.
- Enhance portfolio data integrity with automated deal-level portfolio performance calculation.
- Use intuitive deal-level analytics tools to easily answer questions about the drivers of portfolio performance in seconds, not hours.
- More efficiently report to LPs and stakeholders with easily configurable analysis tools and template-based reporting.
Ready to Learn More?
Request more information about Nasdaq’s eVestment for GPs and learn how your peers are cementing a competitive advantage with access to unparalleled insights and efficiencies.
“We wanted a solution that enabled us to provide this more tailored approach to track record analysis, in any way that an investor might want to see, which is also an interesting internal tool. TopQ is probably the first and the only real, clean solution to this problem.”
– Investor Relations, Permira
“By using eVestment, we managed to successfully run the fundraising process with a small team. It freed up a lot of time on the portfolio analysis work and meant we could spend that saved time on responding to other due diligence questions.”